This blog, as I said when last we met, had come to its logical conclusion. But my desire to get bloggy wit' it has not. (Ouch. I apologize for that.) After talking at length with The Student (who has read the entirety of this blog) we decided to try our own blog. We'll be co-blogging, dia-blogging, tandem-blogging, franken-blogging together . . . whatever you want to call it. Frankly I'm not certain what will come of it or what it will even cover but I'm excited about it. So if you enjoyed my writing here, and if you always wondered what The Student would have to say for himself (c'mon . . . even I am on the edge of my seat wondering what he will say . . . and I wake up next to him every morning), come on over and get in on the ground floor of our little adventure.
We are Á La Fois, which, for now, is emptier than Paris Hilton's head. But it won't be for much longer. Hope to see you around.
Lakey
*edit* I spoke too soon. The Student has already posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment